A musical band teaches the most difficult yet very important language skill-writing through fund and interactive exercises. It also fosters imagination, thinking and expression. Your kid can learn and practice different types of writing types through these engaging guided activities and improve writing skills.
With this interactive book, your kid can enjoy while singing as this book as lots of rhythm and sounds.
With this book your child will
- Practice writing and speaking.
- Foster creativity and imagination.
- be introduced to the animal world, learn their sounds, music and action.
- Learn new action words.
- Read loudly
- Develop love for writing, reading and learning.
- make books his/her best friends
- Demonstrate knowledge
- Use correct vocabulary and spelling
- Practice handwriting and think creatively.
This book includes a variety of writing Exercises such as
- Question Answsers
- Recall exercises
- Paragraph Writing
- Graphic Organizers – Plan before write
- Letter and Note Writing
- Poem Writing
- Journal Writing
- Story Writing
- Making Lists
- Instructions Writing
- Directions Writing
- Inventive and Imagination Writing
- Compare and Contrast
- Progress from easy to complex writing.
About Author – This book is written and conceptualized by one of the leading educator, Savina Dhawan holding Three Masters in English, Curriculum and Instruction and Educational Leadership. She loves to work with children and help them with language development and phonemic awareness. She has over decade of experience teaching English language arts in both India and United States.
There are no reviews yet.