Make your child think and imagine.
Each page of this book is filled with thought providing and imaginative writing activities. This book helps in laying solid foundation to critical thinking skills and language development which are indispensable for 21st century child.
This book fosters out-of-box thinking, which is a necessary skill for current and future jobs. Let your child’s creative juices flow with this book.
Each page of this book is packed with one concept, one theme emphasizing reading -STARS – one of the favorite of kids, 1 practice activity and at-least 1 writing activity.
With this book, your little growing kid learn will
– Enhance visual discrimination and memory
– Observe continuing patterns
– develop Spatial orientation
– develop Noticing details
– learn to Compare and contrast objects
– Enhance Spellings
– Learn counting and colours
– Improve fine motor skills
– Enhance Eye-hand co-ordination
– Improve Critical Thinking skills
– Stimulate imagination and curiosity
– Learn simple sentence and language structures.
– Improve vocabulary
– Learn sounds, letters and words
– Stimulate Research skills
– Apply Guided writing practice
About Author – This book is written and conceptualized by one of the leading educator, Savina Dhawan holding Three Masters in English, Curriculum and Instruction and Educational Leadership. She loves to work with children and help them with language development and phonemic awareness. She has over decade of experience teaching English language arts in both India and United States.